Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Village Elliot's 2018 NFL Draft Scorecard: He Knows Nothing About NFL Football!




So, how'd I do in prognosticating the draft?  It's rather humbling, because the main result is that it proved once again that I know nothing about NFL football.   But here is my self assessment concerning my main predictions.

1.  Josh Allen would be the first overall pick:  WHIFF!
2. Bills move up in the draft for a qb:  CORRECT.
3.  Giants Draft Barkley:  CORRECT. 
4.  First three picks will be QBs:  WHIFF.
5.  4 QBs taken in the Top 10:  CORRECT.
5.  Huge 3 team deal:  WHIFF.
6.  Jets draft Darnold:  CORRECT.
7.  6 QBs in Round 1:  WHIFF
8.  Browns trade down from Pick 4:  WHIFF
9.  Dolphins trade up for Rosen:  WHIFF
10.  Denzel Ward drafted before Minkah Fitzpatrick: CORRECT
11.  Mason Rudolph drafted in Round 1 (Arizona):  WHIFF.
12.  Patriots draft Lamar Jackson and Shaquem Griffin in Round 1. WHIFF!  WHIFF!

Pics  I totally blew are Shaquem Griffin, who I believe will be a star on defense and would make the end of the first round; Mason Rudolph who I felt was a first rounder; ditto for Combine freak Will Hernandez and Derrius Guice.




No comments:

Post a Comment